“We are the voice and the hand that encourages people to change their lives with hope, comfort and peace.”
“For the Lord shall comfort Zion: He will comfort all of her waste places; and He will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be therein, thanksgiving and the voice of melody.” – Isaiah 51:3
We are a ministry founded on biblical principles. We serve in the spirit of excellence with integrity and compassion for our community, our nation and our world. We have established a reputation for reaching the lost and broken and to minister and serve them with the utmost level of dignity and respect. We are recognized for our dedication to academic and spiritual excellence and mentoring and supporting spiritual leaders. Our environment inspires maximum participation, promotes personal satisfaction, and supports and molds effective leadership.
- Influencing generations by the power of our vision and by modeling the way.
- Being accountable for our every word and action.
- Treating each other with dignity and respect.
- Encouraging personal growth by developing and empowering our people.
- Improving the organization by improving ourselves.
- Capitalizing on our strength of ethnic diversity and teamwork.
- Leaving a legacy of hope and promise to future generations.
- Be the industry leader in what we do.
- Operate the business professionally and efficiently.
- Have a competent, responsible people building a strong team.
- Support our partners and members to achieve their potential.
- Provide the best servant leadership programs.
- Increase communication and information.
The Potter’s House and T. D. Jakes Ministries seek to become a global voice, along a lifelong journey of spiritual and economic hope, encouragement and empowerment to people locally, nationally and around the world.
For more information call 214-331-0954